What Clients Are Saying
Staff Development Workshop
”Paul is a terrific host. He gets the team working together and thinking not only as individuals but as a group also…He has opened up the dialogue for the team …’’ Read more ->
– Childcare Team, Killorglin Family Resource Centre
Preparing a Strategic Development Plan for Asdee, North Kerry
”A huge thank you to Mr Paul O’Raw and Dr Brendan O’Keeffe for their immense contribution, professionalism, patience, and approachable manner, which made this process a thoroughly enjoyable experience.’’
– Chairman Asdee Community Development Association
”At times this was a difficult project and required perseverance and going the extra mile, and Paul always put the shoulder to the wheel to see the plan the through. The plan is now completed and published in the community, and now forms the foundations of a new Community Forum formed in conjunction with semi-states bodies to address local issues.
I would highly recommend Paul O Raw to you as person who has experience and the talents to take similar projects from inception to completion.” Read more ->
– Joe Whelan, Chairman Askeaton Community Council, Summer 2020
Read more ->
– Amanda Slattery, Development Manager, Ballyhoura Development CLG.
Read more ->
– Committee Effectiveness Training, HSE Mental Health Services, Mullingar
Read more ->
– Louth Next Chapter Women’s Project, Review and Planning Day
Community Planning Workshops
“…This allowed everyone in the community to have input into what happens in our area. Paul ensured that everyone had a say and as a result good energy and a positive attitude was achieved. The committee was formed and since then we have been successful in working with the Kerry County Council to date.” Read more ->
– Frankie Byrne, Chairperson
Effective Committee Skills training for HSE Community Mental Health Fora.
“Paul was very easy to work with – in fact, he brought a real energy, commitment and enthusiasm to our work and dealt most professionally with any challenges. “ Read more ->
– Dr Timmy Frawley, UCD School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health Systems.
Director’s Responsibilities Training Workshops.
“Paul was a pleasure to work with, he offers great insight and I would recommend him to any group or organisation wishing to develop the skills and attributes of their board.”
– Tony Duggan, Manager Listowel Community Centre
Sign up to receive occasional emails and updates with the latest community development and planning news.